Sunday, August 5, 2007

ClYdEs 2 YeAr AnNiVeRsArY!



So... Yesterday was Travis and my anniversary. Since I have not uploaded more pictures to my computer I decided to google a bunch of darling wedding cakes. Dont you love them??? Anyway, so crazy to think that two years has passed. We were married on August 4, 2005 at 11:30 a.m. in the Mt. Timpanogas temple. It was so beautiful and wonderful! I could not ask for a better husband who loves and cares for me! We are having a blast and it just keeps on getting better!!! BRING ON THE 3RD YEAR!!!!!!

2 comments:

Emily Frame said...

You terd bomber.
This is you, "I can't blog, I don't know how." And then I see this!

We love you subs. Cause they are good for us.

Kayla R. said...

Congrats you two are so cute! I loved seeing you guys at the football game:) So I hope you are all in for tomorrow night! all info on the friends Blog:)