Thursday, August 30, 2007

Baby Jack



So today Jack had to go to the doctor to get 5 shots it was so sad he made the saddest faces it made me very sad I wont lie I got a little teary eyed I just hate to see him so sad! Anyway everything is good with us Brian goes to night school everyday except for friday so we never see him, we have to just tell ourselves its only 2 more years, he is so decicated and works is butt off, I am so gratful for him and all he does i dont think I tell him enough! I love you babe! Anyway here are some recent pictures of jack oh by the way he is getting so big its so sad it goes so fast he now weighs 12 pounds wow cant believe it!

2 comments:

Kayla R. said...

he is darling:) i am so glad that you are blogging now:) woo hoo i want in on this dang cute blog!!! here is my email...kaylarawle@hotmail.com!

Kayla R. said...

I hope you all are comming to Chilis tomorrow!! Take a night off of your busy schedules and come have some girly time:) 7:30pm at Orem Chilis!!!