Tuesday, July 31, 2007

THIS FUN PHOTSHOOT!!!!









I truly can't believe I figured this blog thing out!!!! I am so excited! ha ha But, sad to say that these pictures are the only pictures I have on this computer right now. So I posted them to see if it worked... and now I will explain (I am not trying to just show off pictures of me :)). We have a family friend that works for modbe clothing. She called my sister and I one day and asked if we would be interested in doing a cool anthropologie, antique photo shoot for their fall catalog. I thought it would be fun, so my sister Marie and I decided to do it! It was so much fun! We actually shot outside of this really neat antique store with a bunch of cool junk inside! It was a fun experience! I will tell all about Travis and I and how our wonderful almost 2 years of marriage (Aug. 4th) has been. I will also post pictures of the TWO OF US!!!
TA TA FOR NOW :)






2 comments:

Kayla R. said...

can i just say you look great:) I love those pics...you are a natural*

Lindsay Ross said...

lindsay you look beautiful!