Friday, July 27, 2007

Brian & Lauren Howard




This is so fun to see what all of our friends are up to. Well Brian and I are loving life every minute of it, with our new addition to our family little baby Jack. Its so much fun but a lot of work. I had him June 30th at 3:03 am and he was 19 inches long, we named him Jack Thomas. We love him its a lot of fun! I am a stay home Mom while my hubby works full time and starts school full time as well, so i will never see him but its worth me staying home with the babe. He is now almost 1 month wow time flys he is already getting big! Brian is so cute with Jack and loves to just hold him and cuddle with him. Its so cute! He is a really good baby and loves to be held. We love being parents, we could not imagine our life without our little one.

1 comments:

Our Best Friends said...

Oh my goodness Lauren! He is so perfect and such a Beautiful Baby!!! I couldn't be more excited for your little family! -Emily